11 February 2011

from the hands of miss chris

What have I been up to? Well, I've been making Ribbon Dish Doodads like crazy! Instead of going with random combinations, I hand-selected the bags to coordinate with the ribbons I have. Here are some of the results!
Sunbeam Bread Bag from Lancaster PA. This one makes me smile!
Gallery 141 bag - great colors for Valentine's Day! (Downtown Lancaster, PA.)

"go green" with a Dollar Tree bag from Harrisburg, PA.

Lose those winter blues, courtesy of Lowe's (grey) and Best Buy (blue), both from Lancaster, PA.
And last but not least, a little purple from Stop & Shop in West Springfield, MA. (thanks, mom!)
These and more are available for purchase in my Etsy shop - http://www.designsbymisschris.etsy.com

Want me to make some for you out of your OWN bags? Please let me know, because I would absolutely love to!  :)

happy creating,
~ miss chris

6 comments:

  1. wonderful doodads misschris! great color combinations too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! What a great way to recycle! I bet you shop in the stores that offer the most colorful bags. It sure looks that way! Nice blog Miss Chris. I love saying Miss Chris : )

    Smoochies!
    MFR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris, I love your scrubbies! The colors on these are especially nice. The top one has to be my fave, though. I love the color orange!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys! I have lots of friends and family saving colorful bags for me. I don't do nearly enough shopping myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to use all of those bags! I usually bring bags with me whenever I go shopping. But on the occasions that I forget I will have to start holding on to them to make new creations with! I found your blog in the crochet etsy team discussions and I really am enjoying your blog. If you have a chance, please check out mine as well!

    Thanks!
    <3 jenna(saurus)
    http://jennasaurusfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete