24 September 2009

Craft show was a blast!

I had almost forgotten how much fun it is to do a craft show! It was a perfect, glorious, sun-shiney day - couldn't have asked for better weather to sit outside and do what I love.  :)

The show was part of an all-day music festival at a winery on top of a hill. This was the view out the back of my tent!









All set up and ready for action!



 I tied my clearance scarves to the tent - they looked so pretty fluttering in the breeze! Also, they were more touchable, which I'm sure contributed to their brisk sales.











Here is my pile o' face scrubbies - don't you just want to squeeze them? So cute.







  I had some assorted magnets and a dish of cell phone charms in the middle of the table, between the scrubbies AND...

...the STRETCH BRACELETS!


Turns out my theory was correct - when people see a big pile of something, they feel compelled to look through it! It was so fun watching people find the perfect bracelets, for themselves or as gifts. I will definitely be trying this approach again!
WOW!


It really was a perfect day. I can't wait to do it again!

Have a great day, and don't forget to smile.  :)
~ miss chris

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your success! I am sure your customers love your creations. The phone charms caught my heart.

    ReplyDelete