19 September 2009

IT'S CRAFT SHOW DAY!

Good morning!

I'm up bright and early this morning, because I'm getting ready to go to the Stewartstown Music and Arts Festival today. It's the first show I've been able to be a part of in almost a year, due to my crazy retail work schedule. I am excited, and ready for action!

I'm trying a new technique this time. I made 159 stretchy bracelets, all different, and 70 face scrubbies. I'm going to just dump them into two piles on my table for people to dig through. Hopefully, people will feel compelled to search for hidden treasures! Also made a handful of cell phone charms (well, 26 to be exact), and 84 magnets.

I'll be sure to upload some pictures when I get home. Wish me luck!

Have a great day, and don't forget to smile!
~ miss chris

No comments:

Post a Comment